This new 2-column setup uses a silent oilfree compressor for pressurized air feed. We limited the number of required 3-way solenoid valves to two although we are using two filled zeolite columns. The valves are switched with a time switch, which can be programmed easily without any further technical knowledge.
- 1-2: 3-way solenoid valve
- Zeolite bed: each ca. 250g LiX
- Feed: 2 bar compressed air
- Column housing = Reverse Osmosis Membrane housing
- 250g LiX in each column
- Valves: Festo, Switching controller: Time switch
- 70% oxygen in outlet stream (2.5 l/min) using pressurised ambient air (2 bar) in input.
- Switching cycle :3s pressurizing A/blowdown B, 3s pressurizing B/blowdown A
- List of components + cost estimation coming soon